- Who do I contact if I want to place an order?
Our Customer Service Desk is staffed with knowledgeable, friendly team members who can help you with any of your ordering needs. You can call a team member directly at 800 722-6290 between the hours of 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM PDT or email us at: email@example.com
- How long will your products stay fresh?
SK Food Group has a variety of packaging options for fresh and frozen products including our Modified Atmosphere Packaging (MAP) and Horizontal Flow Wraps. Depending on the product, delivery requirements, and end usage, items can be packaged in several sizes and configurations and can stay fresh from seven to twenty-eight days. We also offer Custom Private Label Products packaging and have the capabilities to formulate unique designs that enhance product freshness while supporting brand awareness.
- Can your packaging be recycled?
At SK Food Group, we are doing everything possible to support a sustainable environment. The majority of our packaging materials can be recycled.
- Is it possible to have offerings prepared with all natural ingredients?
Yes. Our production lines and recipes can be adapted to support products with all natural ingredients. Additionally, our R&D Team has extensive experience in helping Custom Private Label Products customers adapt their unique recipes to reflect an all-natural ingredient label.
- Are panini and wraps part of your sandwich offerings?
Yes, along with our traditional sandwiches we also offer a variety of contemporary panini and wraps. Made with the finest fresh ingredients, these delicious ‘sandwiches’ give vendors an opportunity to offer a more diverse taste selection to a discriminating public.
- Where do you sell your products?
- If I want to introduce a Custom Private Label Products offering, can you provide me with the recipes? If I have recipe I want to adapt for a Custom Private Label Products offering, can you produce it for me?
Yes, on all accounts. Our R&D Team members are expert in recipe development. We can ‘invent’ a recipe that speaks to your brand goals or adapt an old time favorite to fit your needs. Working one-on-one with customers, we can create a single product or a full line of recipes that reflect your brand.
- Can you help me design a unique Custom Private Label Products package that fits in with my brand principles?
Yes. Our packaging specialists understand food safety as well as packaging engineering. We will work with you to design a presentation that integrates your brand strategies while supporting product integrity.
- Who do I contact if I want to order Custom Private Label Products?
Our Sales and Marketing Department is located at our headquarters in Seattle, Washington. You can reach a Sales and Marketing team member at: 206.935.8100 or 800.722.6290. Or via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Who regulates your products? How to you guarantee product safety?
SK Food Group is committed to quality at every stage of our production. Our facilities are certified by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) and regulated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Our facilities in Edmonton, AB and Laval, QB are certified by and inspected by the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA). Additionally, our facilities follow approved HACCP plans, participate regularly in 3rd party audits, and customer specific audits. Our overall processes and internal systems of checks and balances support our commitment to product purity and guarantees adherence to all interstate labeling and shipping laws. See our Quality Assurance page for more info.
- Where are your facilities located? Where are your corporate headquarters?
Our facilities are strategically located in Reno, Nevada; Columbus, Ohio; Edmonton, Alberta; and Laval, Quebec. Our Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, and Research & Development Teams are located in our headquarters in Seattle, Washington.
- How long has SK Food Group been in business?
SK Food Group has been satisfying hungry appetites since 1943. In 2010, SK Food Group was purchased by the Premium Brands Holdings Company