Through the consolidation of three existing sandwich & prepared food companies, SK Food Group, Deli Chef, and HQ Fine Foods, our newly formed business unit is called the SK Food Group Sandwich Division. This powerful new organization enhances our ability to deliver greater strategic and tactical benefits to customers across North America.
SK Food Group
Established in 1943, SK Food Group is the premier sandwich supplier in the United States with Headquarters in Seattle, WA. The largest company in the division, our plants produce a complete line of meals including sandwiches, flatbreads, breakfast sandwiches, panini’s and more. The company serves all market segments including retail supermarkets, foodservice, club stores, C-Store, vending, transportation and custom manufacturing.
Features of SK Food Group include:
- A 150,000 sq. ft. state-of-the art production facility located in Reno, Nevada designed to enhance overall capabilities and efficiencies.
- A brand new 180,000 sq. ft. state-of-the art production facility located in Columbus, Ohio, centrally located to accommodate our mid west and east coast regions.
- On-site warehouses, freezers, coolers, loading bays, testing lab, and ingredient preparation areas.
- Strategic locations that take advantage of north/south and east/west freight lanes.
About HQ Fine Foods
Established in 1977 and 1978, these two brands leverage over 35 years of experience in satisfying the needs of Canadian consumers. The company produces a complete line of products including breakfast sandwiches, sub sandwiches, specialty items, wedge sandwiches and more.
Features of HQ Fine Foods include:
- Strategically located in Edmonton, Canada, this base of operations provides advantages in logistics and distribution efficiencies and reduced costs.
- Key operations personnel with over 25 years of experience manage a 20,000 sq. ft. plant.
- A pioneer of Modified Atmosphere Packaging (MAP) technology.
Founded in 1972, Les Aliment Deli Chef has a 40-year tradition of providing top-quality products to both retail and food service customers and consumers at competitive prices. Deli Chef brand includes a variety of high-quality products including wedge sandwiches, wraps, tortillas, pitas and other specialty items.
Located near Montreal in Laval, Quebec, Deli Chef distributes products to grocery stores and convenience stores in eastern Canada. The facility is also well-positioned to service customers in eastern US markets.
Features of Deli Chef include:
- A 20,000 sq. ft. plant in Laval, Quebec—a newly designed and modern facility built in 2012.
- Products that use the finest quality ingredients purchased from name-brand suppliers.
- On-site warehouse, freezers and a distribution center to provide streamlined operation.